1.1 Product Introduction
Corridor structure conveyor is a general-purpose series product, which can be widely used in metallurgy, coal, transportation, electric power, building materials, chemical industry, light industry, food and machinery and other industries. It can transport various bulk materials with a bulk density of 500-2500kg/m3. Applicable ambient temperature is -20～40℃ for shaped materials and finished articles. It has the characteristics of high production efficiency, large transportation volume, low energy consumption, continuous long-distance transportation, stable and reliable operation, low noise, low pollution, simple structure, and low operating cost.
Compared with other bulk material transportation methods, the fixed belt conveyor has the following advantages:
1. Reliable operation and can be used in important occasions requiring continuous operation;
2. Long transportation distance, large transportation volume, easy to realize automation and centralized control;
3. There is almost no relative movement between the material and the conveyor belt, with low running resistance and low power consumption;
4. The wear and breakage rate of the cargo is small, which is beneficial to reduce the production cost;
5. The transmission line has strong adaptability and flexible layout. It can be installed in small tunnels or over the ground traffic chaos and dangerous areas.
1.3 Product specifications and main parameters