1.1 Product Introduction
DTⅡ(A) fixed belt conveyor is a continuous conveying equipment that uses cotton canvas, nylon, polyester canvas, and steel cord conveyor belts as traction components. It can be widely used in metallurgy, coal, power plants, building materials and other industries. Various bulk materials and finished articles with a bulk density of 500-2500kg/m3, the applicable ambient temperature is -20～40℃. It has the characteristics of high production efficiency, large transportation volume, low energy consumption, continuous long-distance transportation, stable and reliable operation, low noise, low pollution, simple structure, and low operating cost.
DTⅡ(A) fixed belt conveyor has the following advantages compared with other bulk material transportation methods:
1. Reliable operation,and can be used in important occasions requiring continuous operation;
2. Long transportation distance, large transportation volume, easy to realize automation and centralized control;
3. There is almost no relative movement between the material and the conveyor belt, with low running resistance and low power consumption;
4. The wear and breakage rate of the cargo is small, which is beneficial to reduce the production cost;
5. The transmission line has strong adaptability and flexible layout. It can be installed in small tunnels or over the ground traffic chaos and dangerous areas.
1.3 Product specifications and main parameters